(any CBS general education course qualifies, with the exception of GNED 1301)
Double the value of your high school credits!
College of Biblical Studies is pleased to offer selected college level classes to high schoolers from 9th-12th grade. The dual credit program provides an opportunity for high school students to not only get a head start on college level course work, but also provide you with a unique opportunity to gain a true college experience before graduating high school.
Dual Credit Prices
Application Fee: $40
General Service Fee: $275 per semester
Tuition: $250 per course
Our Emerging Leaders program is now available to Christian high school men who grew up without a present and/or positive father.
CBS applauds home school families for their years of dedication and hard work. hard work. We share your stand that a “higher education” should result in raising one’s standard of moral and ethical integrity, not lower it.
The following steps must be completed each academic year:
• Complete the College of Biblical Studies dual credit application.
• You will receive an email from the admissions office confirming receipt of your application.
2. High School Student Enrollment Form (required each semester)
• Dual Credit students must complete and submit the high school student enrollment form.
• The form must be signed by the student’s parent/guardian and a high school official (i.e. high school counselor).
3. Official High School Transcript
• Dual Credit students should provide an official high school transcript to College of Biblical Studies
4. Required Immunization Form
• Students enrolling in the dual credit program will also need to complete the student immunization record form. (Click here for Bacterial Meningitis Vaccine Form)
Upon approval of your admission to the dual credit program you will receive an official acceptance email, which includes a reminder of the next steps.
5. Registration (Course Schedule) (Registration Form)
• After you have been officially accepted into the dual credit program, your Admissions Counselor will assist you with registration.
• Review the schedule linked above to select up to two courses (1000 or 2000 level courses only).
• Click on the registration form above, complete, and email to your Admissions Counselor.
• Your Admissions Counselor will provide instructions to activate your CBS student portal and other important items.
6. Tuition Payment
• You can make a payment online in your My Records account or contact The Office of Financial Services for assistance.
7. Books and Supplies
• Remember students are required to purchase their textbooks prior to the first day of class. Link to purchase books will be available once access is granted into the Student Portal.